Wednesday 15 July 2015

15th July,2015



Hey,
Good afternoon all.

With my first blog I would like to introduce myself. I Parita Soni from Ahmedabad am a Jewelry CAD Designer by profession. Proclaiming more about myself, I am accustomed to many CAD Designing software since 5 years. To its credits I am the youngest CAD Designer, engaged with this field since I was 13. Presently I am working as a faculty, training students for Jewelry CAD Designing Course at Indian Institute of Jewelry Manufacturing, Gujarat.

The purpose to create this blog is enrapt people with the latest trends of Jewelry, development in Jewelry CAD, better solutions to the troubles faced while making designs, come up with new methods in CAD and much more. I would endeavor with the best possible details and try to reach you all. All the suggestions, updates and questions will be exalted and reciprocated soon with the best.

Thank You.

Keep Supporting and I will keep updating.

2 comments: