Thursday 16 July 2015

16th July,2015

That's me with the present honorable Prime Minister of India and the past Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi 5 years ago on 21st May, 2010 applauding me for the achievement of being the youngest Jewelry CAD Designer at a very green age. This could have not been possible without support and assistance of my father.

"It is the time you move ahead of your career by using 21st Century Technology with Gems & Jewelry Industry.", words by H'ble Narendra Modi clearly prompting to use CAD technology in Jewelry Industry.

Time has changed. Computer Aided Designing is in vogue and has replaced the hand made designs because of its convenience, providing people with  more precision and less time consumption. New CAD software are developing daily making Jewelry Designing more easier and better. I will be coming back soon with my next blog regarding different CAD Designing Software.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment